I realized after I posted my seriously depressing and sad blog yesterday that the name of my blog is about a sweet world. It's not about a dark and dreary place. It's a happy place where I have so much to be grateful for. I am going to do my best at focusing on everything that I have been blessed with. God has given me a good life - a great life!
My parents are amazing and supportive and caring. They are constanting telling me how proud they are of me and how much they love me. They are there for me through everything. I am so lucky!
I have a good job that challenges me daily. I work with good people who are fun and interesting.
I have a beautiful home.
I live with my best friend. And I am challenged daily by her two adorable toddlers who remind me of the simple things in life. And a 3 year old who is wise beyond his years.
I travel across the world.
I have great friends.
I am lucky. I live in a sweet world. And it's about time I started realizing that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment