Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Trying again...

It never works. But it IS going to work this time. I'm going to be strong. I'm going to say no.

It took me two years to break up with my ex-boyfriend. I kept talking to him even though we were both miserable. Then finally one day he didn't return my phone call. And I didn't call him back the next day. Or the next. Or a week later. And then finally it was months. And now it's been years. And it's finally over. Because we stopped communicating. That's the only way it works. Emotions are too strong to get confused by talking. And talking is never as simple as talking.

So I'm stopping the communication. Even though I wait for the text, the call, the email...I wait because I still WANT to hear from you.

But I have to be strong. I have to be. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment