Friday, August 6, 2010

What You've Got

All I want is what you've got. The song by the Ahn Trio is ringing through my ears. It's hitting so close to home. They say "you've fallen short" and "you can't give me what I want anyway" but ALL I want is you. I know...all I want is you. All day every day...all I want is you. Why can't that be all you want too? Why am I fighting a losing battle? Why am I even in this fight?

You know, the thing is all my last posts have been so sad and lonely sounding, but when I look at life objectively, it's SO good. I have a good job, good friends, good everything...and yet I dwell on something that isn't good...well good in the traditional sense of the word. It's SO good at times and so crazy and painful at other times.

Be appreciative of what you do have. That's what I tell myself. That's what I need to do.

But I still want what you've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment