I don't want to care about you at all. I don’t want to care who you’re on the phone with. I don’t want to care what you’re doing at night. I don’t want to care when I don’t hear from you. I don’t want to care that you pick her over me every day. I don’t want to care that you live with her. I don’t want to care that you’re going to marry her one day. I don’t want to care about you at all. I don’t want to. But I do. I do so much and it hurts.
I know you care about me, but I want you to care more. I want you to care so much that you can’t imagine another moment without me. I want you to care so much that you don’t know how you get through the nights without being next to me. I want you to care so much that think about your future and see only me. Because I do. I care that much. Some days I’m so overwhelmed that I don’t know how I make it through the day. I want you to care that much.
Why can’t you see what you’re doing to me and stay away? Why can’t you just leave me alone? Why do you let me think there’s hope when there isn’t hope? Why can’t you just let me get on with my life – with finding someone that wants only me? Why can’t you go away? Why do you keep coming back to me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment