There are so many things on my mind today…
Sometimes I wish I could be in charge of other people’s – my friends or just random people – minds. Like I feel like the answers are so obvious…it would be so easy for me to make decisions without the emotional attachment or bias or whatever. Unfortunately, I’m not in charge so I’ll just go with supporting my friends and thinking I-could-do-better thoughts about the randoms….(and those people can think the same thing about me too… :) ).
My little brother may buy the car that I have been longing after for the last two years or so. I am jealous. Very jealous.
Why do people brake when they see a police car on the other side on the interstate – and separated by a concrete wall? That aggravates the crap out of me. It happened on the way to work this morning. Dude…the police officer is NOT going to pull you over AND you’re going less than the speed limit already because we’re in a parking lot. Keep going! Oh, and another annoying thing (while I’m at it) – why do people push a button in the elevator when it’s already lit up? We’re going to stop on that floor….you don’t need to push it too. Unless you’re like 4 and REALLY like doing things for yourself, if the floor is already selected, we’re going to stop there. Finally (geez, guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed), GRAMMAR. Holy cow, that one kills me. HAVE done, not have did. No, no, no. I have run the report already. NOT, I have ran the report already. That’s just incorrect. Past participles people…learn them, embrace them, use them!
OK, happy thoughts. I love music. Some songs seem to be just written for me. I can listen to a song on repeat for hours…in college my girlfriends made fun of me for that…”umm, someone REALLY likes the new Shania Twain CD…” hahaha…I didn’t even notice I was doing it.
Whew, glad I got all that out there…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment