Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Crazy...
I have days where I feel overwhelmed and crazy and it takes over my mind. Like I have this anxiety that I just can’t shake. And even more fun, it’s an anxiety that affects me physically…my toes curl, my feet tap, my breathing gets weird, I basically just look like a crazy lady. So, yep, you guessed it, today is a crazy day. It’s based on a few things I think. One, I’m supposed to go away this weekend with a bunch of people who are all coupled up…except me. Two, I saw something on Facebook that made me sad. Not that it was news to me, it just reinforced something that I like to forget and so now it’s on my mind. Three, work is stressing me out. I feel like someone is trying to encroach on my job and that’s annoying. Four, a friend is dealing with an unstable person in her life and it’s stressing me out too. I’ve always had this protector feeling towards her and it’s hard to not be able to protect her from what she’s going through. So now, I’m sitting at my desk, shaking my leg and breathing weird and overwhelming myself because I want the crazy feeling to go away and it won’t so it’s getting worse. I don’t know how to fix myself and that’s exceptionally annoying. I mean, I’m smart. I know the answers to stuff. I rock at Trivial Pursuit. And I suck at getting the answers about myself. So that’s annoying. And overwhelming. So I’m trying to tell myself to breathe. It will be ok. You can’t have the answers to everything all the time (that’s hard). You need to stop thinking about EVERYthing all at once. I mean, that’s stupid, right? Unless you’re Congress, then you think you can fix all healthcare problems with a $900BB broken bill that won’t even cover them…but I digress. Little pieces. Don’t focus on everything. Don’t worry about things that I can’t change, because face it, I just CANNOT change them. So why should I stress over that? OK, so there you go. My crazy moment. All nice and documented here in my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment